Frequently asked Questions about our services.
Questions / Getting StartedRETURN
After making the first payment you must login to your customer account and register your domain name (for example: www.mydomain.com).
- If you already have a domain: you need to change the DNS or MX records in your domain setup panel and wait up to 24 hours for changes to be applied. Please contact your account executive for this information.
- If you don't have a domain: login to your customer account and verify if the domain name is available. If so, register it and you will be able to use your email accounts within 24 hours.
The avarage time may vary depending on the size and complexity of the project, as well as the delivery time of the information that the website will contain by the customer. The avarage time for our plans are:
- "Platinum" Plan - 5 to 8 working days.
- "Gold" Plan - 7 to 10 working days.
- "Diamond" Plan - 10 to 12 working days.
- "E-Commerce" Plan - 12 to 15 working days.
- If your domain is still active and your account does not have any pending payments, you may request the EPP code in order to start the process to transfer your domain name to a different registrar. If your account has pending payments which have not been paid, it is neccessary to settle the account before requesting the transfer code.
- If your domain expired and your account has pending payments, you may request the EPP code in order to start the process to transfer your domain name to a different registrar after settling your account and paying the activation fee for your domain.